ImgSaver reserves the right to remove or replace any files that compromise the security of the server, or are otherwise malignant..
The following types of files are not allowed be uploaded in our servers:
- Files that are pornographic.
- Files that infringe on the copyrights of any entity. This includes, copyrighted photographs.
- Files whose intended use or purpose is to harass an individual or group of people.
- Files whose intended use or purpose is the promotion of products or services through advertisements.
- Files that are illegal and/or are in violation of any international laws of media distribution.
Uploading any type of the above-mentioned files will result in:
- The immediate termination of user's ability to use ImgSaver or any of its provided services.
- The deletion of any images that user has uploaded to ImgSaver.
- Possible prosecution.
This will be effective immediately upon detection of any violations listed above, with perpetual duration, at the discretion of ImgSaver. If a file is deleted, a user may not attempt to upload it again.
These Terms of Service are subject to change without prior warning. By using ImgSaver user agrees not to involve ImgSaver in any type of lawsuit or counter suit if ImgSaver or any third party proceeds to take legal action against user for violations of these Terms of Service. ImgSaver directs full legal responsibility of the contents of the files that are uploaded to ImgSaver to individual users, and will cooperate with legal teams and government entities in the case that uploaded files are deemed to be in violation of these Terms of Service.
All files are copyright © to their respective owners • All other content is copyright © ImgSaver.